2. Classic pumpkin decoration
Pumpkin is a symbol of Halloween. You can do many exciting things with pumpkins. Besides, you won’t get bored with your own classic Halloween decorations. If you are looking for a fun way of using those, follow our instructions below:
- Start with pumpkin holly.
- Take a pumpkin and paint square 32 on a large wooden board with orange craft paint.
- Add little orange and white pumpkins to make it work as part of the game.
- Match your Halloween greetings with a few pumpkins collected on your porch.
Next, color the letters on the hollow pumpkins and punch holes from the bottom. You can use a drill and measure half an inch to form each letter. Finally, hang the strings of the Christmas tree lights and gather them in small bunches. This will light them up.