It is an undeniable truth that dogs bring immense blessings into our lives. With their endearing personalities and caring dispositions, they have a way of captivating the hearts of all those around them. However, it’s when they let loose and embrace their silly and spontaneous sides that they truly shine. It leaves us in stitches with their crazy antics. Take, for instance, the way they protest or soak us during bath time. Or the comical display of sorrow they exhibit when we forget to give them attention. Keep reading to experience the full spectrum of emotions for yourself.
The majority of dog owners would go to great lengths to protect their four-legged pals. However, we can’t always bubble wrap them. There is always a chance that they could consume some poisonous stuff when we are not looking. This is a list that every dog owner should read and keep in mind to safeguard their pets from unseen risks. Take a look at these common household products and meals that could be toxic to dogs. In the long run, it could save a life.
The blue-green algae are extremely bad for your dog. Melissa shared a story when she lost three of her dogs due after playing in a nearby local pond. She later found out that they suffered from blue-green algae poisoning. Should there be any warning signs, she could have saved her beloved pets from this potential danger.
Since then, Melissa has actively advocated applying various preventative measurements for all water bodies. She hopes others will soon learn how dangerous this silent killer is. Next time you are out with your dogs, make sure to keep an eyes on them.